Monday, June 20, 2011

June 2011

Ok where to start we have had a very very busy begining of the month we had michealla's 1st dance she was forever beautiful.. And me and the boys are enjoying the pool. Michealla will be heading to camp this next week should be interesting as i am sure the boys will miss her But me being the only women in the house for a week will be forever a challenge... LOL!!






Fathers Day was good we went to mom and dads for dinner we came home early and me and the boys decided to take some pictures they love their mommy time, I have now alot more time to spend with them and I am loving every bit of it. I am working on going back to school not sure what I want to do yet but I know it has to do with children.. Here are some picture of us recent pictures you should all be so very proud Auntie Drea helped us get this accomplished thanks drea.

No comments: